Update re Work Visa of Third Country Nationals
Nationals of countries outside the EU, who have a valid working visa but are currently unable to enter the Republic of Cyprus due to the country’s travel bans, should note the following:
- Visas will be invalided if the individual does not return to the Republic for a period of 3 months;
- If the 3-month period expires,
- they may request that their Visa is reviewed prior to entry in the Republic; or
- they may request an entry permit, without having to present a fresh clean criminal record (provided their absence from the Republic does not amount to more than 6 months);
- upon arriving in the Republic, they may request for a renewal of their residence permit.
For more information and clarifications on the above amendments please feel free to speak with our E.Sergiou Legal Consultants expert team now